You are here
Business Development Manager - Romania (m/f)
5 to 7 years of sales experience in logistics / transport in Romania
Hunter with high flexibility and willingness to travel
About Our Client
Logwin AG, Grevenmacher (Luxembourg), develops comprehensive logistics and service solutions as an external partner for industry and trade. In 2015, the group generated sales of EUR 1.1bn and currently employs approximately 4,200 staff. Logwin operates in all main markets worldwide and has roundabout 190 locations in 33 Countries across 6 continents.
The company plans to open a new entity in Romania focusing on the solutions business, which develops tailored contract logistics solutions. This business segment offers industry-specific transport and logistics concepts, especially for companies involved in industrial engineering, automotive, chemicals, electronics and high tech as well as retail and fashion.
We are searching for a Business Development Manager (m/f) who is responsible for the acquisition of new projects in Romania and supports the opening of the Romanian entity.
In a first step, the Business Development Manager (m/f) develops the business plan in preparation for the market access from the office in Vienna, Austria, and, in a second step, relocates to Bucharest, Romania, in order to build up and manage the office.
- Acquire new clients for the solutions business in Romania and develop tailored contract logistics solutions
- Manage acquired accounts and be the interface to the specialty department
- Develop and implement acquisition and market access strategy
- Support the selection of the office location in Romania in phase one
- Build up and manage the office in Bucharest in phase two
- High travel volume between Austria and Romania as well as within Romania
- Market- and competition analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial education in economics / logistics
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience in logistics / transport in Romania and/or Austria in solutions business
- Ideally existing network in industrial engineering, automotive, chemicals, electronics and high tech or retail and fashion
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- Sales and hunting skills
- Resilient and self-motivated start-up mentality
- Proactive and structured way of working
- Very good communication, negotiation and consultation skills
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Fluent in Romanian and English (ideally German)
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary package.