You are here
Corporate Identity Manager - Luxury Cars
Be part of an independent organisation in a global set up
Dive into the world of luxury cars
About Our Client
Our Client is an international vehicle manufacturer, known from the luxury segment. The success reaches back to the tradition of the business and the strong brand. To further strenghten each customers experience we are currently recruiting a Corporate Idendity Manager (m/f) in Salzburg with Home Office
- Acts as primary Principle representative embedded in our client's HQ in Saltzburg.
- Understand and explain technical shop fit drawings to various stakeholders across Principle and the client.
- Attend all CI meetings and publish notes and actions as well as follow-ups to insure that actions are completed.
- Drive across Austria to visit retailers on a regular basis.
- Regularly monitor and report KPIs of progress to deployment plans.
- Provide guidance and support on dealer facility design and build.
- Develop and maintain CI costing models - working with the supply chain on forecasting.
- Manage the supply chain for all nominated CI components for example furniture, signage and flooring.
- Work directly with panel architects and retailers to resolve potential deviations from design standards.
- Oversee the in market survey process.
- Oversee the in market investor pack process.
- Establish processes for collating retailer information, promoting and utilising the online hub as an integral CI Management and reporting tool .
- Manage the use of compliant suppliers and stock forecast against requirements to ensure lead times are met and commercial benefits are achieved through pro active data reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate the capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents related to CI projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Solid understanding of design and architecture - the role holder must be comfortable reading and explaining plans and technical shop fit drawings.
- Proven track record of programme management and objective delivery.
- Ability to present and interpret management information.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to develop regional solutions to operational challenges and implant best practice.
- Focus even when facing conflicting opinions and priorities.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload.
What's on Offer
For this position our client offers a lot of freedom within organising his/her own work/life balance and a gross annual salary from 45.000.- depending on the professional qulification and level of experience.
A willingness to overpay for corresponding qualification is given