You are here
Cost Controller Engineer M/F - Monaco
- The company is a reputable international organization located in Monaco
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects
About Our Client
The company is a reputable international organization located in Monaco.
The Cost Controller Engineer M/F * is responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded. This role is located in Monaco.
The main responsibilities of the Cost Controller Engineer M/F * are the following:
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management's review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
The Successful Applicant
Coming from an engineering background with a specialization in Project Management or Cost Control, the Cost Controller Engineer M/F * has at least 5 years relevant and similar experience in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in construction. It is needed to be specifically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting. It is a must to be fluent in English.
What's on Offer