You are here
Customer Service Coordinator (m/w)
Gain intercultural experience working in a global Multi-National-Company.
Work for the market leader in its respective field.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical technology company with more than 2000 employees worldwide and market leader in its respective field. Known for its innovative products the company manufactures and supplies medical implants.
- Process orders of distributors and/or professional customers
- Provide support and education to customers, professionals and business partners (e.g. processing orders via the online store)
- Support sales planning and analysis, financial / cash-flow process and clinical technical staff in the field
- Maintain and/or ensure maintenance of customer and product data in the ERP System
- Coordinate the order-to-cash process with central function in the UK (Logistics, Service & Repair, Finance, Registration)
- Handle other service related requests from distributors and/or professional customers
- Support marketing and sales activities
- Support the improvement of the overall customer experience
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum high school diploma and vocational training in business administration field
- Min. 2 years in customer services in a high-technology product area (ideally in life sciences sector)
- Project Management Skills
- Experience working in international matrix organization
- Experience working in close collaboration with sales staff
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and ERP Software (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Salesforce)
- Experience with implementing new Software Systems, ideally Salesforce
- Strong communication/interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Fluent and full working proficiency in German and English, additional fluent Russian skills are highly advised
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package starting from 35.000,00 € brutto/p.a. plus variable compensation. Due to strong expansion the probability of being offered a permanent position is very high.