You are here
Customer Services Lead (m/f) - Zürich
- Leading and managing the customer service teams worldwide
- Direct leadership experience in an international customer service environment
About Our Client
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Lead to oversee and develop a number of teams, leading and managing the customer service teams worldwide. You will be responsible for the measurement and improvement of customer service processes to ensure cost reduction and efficiency improvement. You will play a proactive interface role between customers, regional offices, internal departments (such as traffic, logistics operations, finance, supply & inventory management, etc.) and take ownership for a sustainable cooperation. You will set customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis. Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service and be responsible to on-board new employees and train them.
- Ensures and continuously improves an efficient and customer oriented service on high level for internal and external customers
- Coaches and manages the customer service team to cope efficiently and professionally with the service requirements, the workload and the associated communication with internal and external customers
- Measures, optimizes and evolves the customer service function and the service on an ongoing basis
- Establishes, improves and supervises formal procedures in the customer service order to cash area
- Sets up annual performance target and development plans with the direct reports and follows up on them
- Represents the department internally and externally
- Co-ordinates and steers all team / region activities to reach a top customer service
- Reviews, analyzes and continuously improves processes and ensures SOX compliancy
- Guides all stakeholders towards best practice
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in a similar role, including extensive leadership experience in an international customer service environment is a MUST
- Minimum of 5 years management experience Proven management experience and coaching capability
- Team building ability and coach, track record in organizational development
- Ability to structure and optimize processes
- Project Management skills
- Ability to liaise and communicate pro-actively with people of all backgrounds and levels
- Strong personality, which can deal with senior management and with high level customer representatives
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and self-motivation
- Service minded personality Hands-on approach and curiosity, can-do and positive attitude Sound education and / or several years' experience in international export business
- Excellent IT skills (SAP, MS Office) - MUST be experience with SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Languages: English (Additional languages especially Spanish, French or German would be advantageous)
What's on Offer
Our client is a global leader with a history of excellence in every aspect of customer service, product performance, expert research and cutting edge product development.
This is an opportunity for you to join and reshape customer services globally and build a new future together.
Salary is competitive and our customer offers great benefits from within their retail sector.