You are here
Finance Manager CBS - Bulgaria (m/f)
Finance Shared Service Lead - Bulgaria
SSC experience required
About Our Client
With 150 years of experience, our client - Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Cargill has over 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Finance Manager based in Sofia/Bulgaria.
This role is responsible for managing all Finance shared service operations in the assigned location, including ongoing operations of the catalog of work encompassed in shared services, continuous improvement of processes and efficiency, and absorbing new work from Enterprises and Groups into operations in order to deliver high quality/low cost services. This position will be integral part of building the site's Finance team, supporting and developing staff.
This role will have a dual reporting line to the local CBS Site Lead and the Finance Shared Services Global Lead. This role will be part of the CBS site leadership team.
- Provide leadership and technical direction for the Finance staff in the shared service location and develops a vision and strategy for operational excellence.
- Ensure all services defined in the service catalog are delivered at cost and quality levels meeting Service Level Agreements.
- Oversee the migration receiving efforts from Groups and legacy service centers to Shared Service.
- Hire and retain site process managers ensuring we have competencies within team to deliver strong service levels to Groups in catalog activities.
- Works with the CBS center management team to lead a culture of continuous improvement, engagement, high performance, people development, cost management.
- Build an engaged team and inclusive environment.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Provides coaching and train employees on Cargill´s Leadership Model (CLM) behaviors and safety.
- Set site targets for annual improvement, drive and support efforts aimed at achieving metrics.
- Measure and monitor performance in consistent process.
- Builds a culture of continuous improvement and operations excellence.
- Identifies areas of improvement and drives drives the implementation of key initiatives to enhance organizational performance and value realization.
- Monitors and communicates FSS operational results in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures an internal control environment within the FSS, including risk mitigation, and the total compliance of all of its operations and services with internal and external regulations.
- Works closely with the Global FSS Controller to help them ensure total compliance in all activities and compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate policies and minimums, such as, but not limited to, reconciliations, balance sheet consolidation process, financial reporting, value preservation, TGRC, guiding principles.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or related discipline.
- Fluent in English with ability to easily communicate with stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in shared services and/or finance operations with knowledge of Procure to Pay (PRTP), Order to Trade Settlement and Cash (OTSC), Record to Report (RTR), and other Finance related processes.
- Experience in performing shared service operations.
- Demonstrated success managing team of professional employees and developing talent to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Operational understanding of food processing, commodity trading and/or financial services industries.
- Proven previous experience in process design and/or process improvement utilizing Lean Six-Sigma or similar concepts.
- Demonstrated experience leading organizational change in an environment requiring high degree of collaboration.
- Proven experience in risk and control management.
- Proven ability to drive discipline and process orientation in a large complex organization.
- Demonstrated experience with technology solutions to drive efficiency.
- Experience in supporting or leading large scale organizational changes
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a forward thinking growing Company offering great career opportunity with a rewarding benefits package.