Financial Analyst (m/f)
Wien • Permanent
- International company is looking for a Financial Analyst
- Multiannual professional experience is required
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most important and largest manufacturer of pulp and paper with presence all over the world and offices in Latin America, US, Europe and Asia. With a strong inventory and regional operation centers, this client is able to provide and deliver custom solutions to their customers. Now the company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the team in Austria, based in Vienna.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks. Consolidate and analyze.
- Assist the Finance Manager with follow-up and budgeting of the client's financials in Austria.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Assist in cash management procedures, in the development of financing strategies and maintaining relations with banks.
- Analyze customer financial statements. Assess credit risk and assist in establishing credit limits.
- Register payment for domestic spending in EURO (Freight and Services).
- Assist in informational issues with auditors for local accounting (General ledger).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics, financial and/or management accounting or similar background.
- Experience of minimum 2-3 years in the financial area is required.
- GAAP/IFRS and accounting knowledge: Solid knowledge to apply independently in day to day job and actively strive to keep expertise up to date.
- Fluent in German and English, Spanish and/or Portuguese is considered as an advantage.
- MS Office and SAP experience.
- Pro-active and achievement-oriented team-player.
- Communicating with impact and influence.
What's on Offer
The company offers a competitive compensation starting at EUR 44.000 annual gross salary.