You are here
Fixed Income Trader - Austrian Market
Fixed Income Trading - Austrian Market
International Financial Services Environment
About Our Client
STX Fixed Income is a fixed income trading house and is active on both the primary as well as the secondary market. On the primary market, we act as an arranger and originator in the semi public and renewable energy sector. On the secondary market, we act as a broker and trade a variety of illiquid debt instruments such as bonds or loans. Our knowledge and reach into the marketplace is unrivaled. We share our insights and provide you with superior access to different products in a variety of markets.
We are based in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company has around 60 employees who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets, not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem and act as team players
We are looking for a highly motivated sales person to service a portfolio of existing customers for the Austrian Institutional Fixed Income market. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Austrian Fixed Income Market. Regular business trips to Austria are compulsory.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing and building customer portfolio in Fixed Income market
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
The Successful Applicant
- 1-4 years of commercial experience (preferably in bonus driven sales)
- 1-4 years of financial experience (preferably in fixed income as a broker, trader or in a comparable finance related position).
- Austrian German (native)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in another language is a plus
- Affinity with finance/fixed income/trading
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
What's on Offer
- Competitive bonus structure
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
- Travelling opportunities