Head of Financial Planning and Analysis (m/f)
Wien • Permanent
- Successful, international bank!
- Great career opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client, a successful direct bank, is looking for a qualified Head of Financial Planning and Analysis (m/f) to support the company's new strategy team, located in Vienna, Austria. The job is a maternity cover position for 1/2 year.
- Partner with CFO/CEO to drive financial performance and deliver on committed targets
- Provide leadership in developing the clients short-/mid-/long-term plans and forecasts. Ensure the distribution of budget responsibility throughout the whole organisation and provide clear and concise financial analysis of the variances compared to plan
- Develop a clear understanding of the clients financial performance variance versus plan. Link financial variances to operational drivers and help the business to develop mitigation alternatives to improve performance (income up, cost down)
- Support the business with finance analysis in the areas of segment profitability analysis (product, customer), project planning and actual result analysis, pricing and analysis of growth opportunities
- Constantly simplify FP&A processes (automation) to increase analysis capacity
- Contact for all questions in relation to the DWH for diverse clients departments including gathering, consolidating and analysis of business requirements and the relevant prioritisation together with the team.
- Lead and manage a team of financial analysts and technical BI team members; provide them with clear vision and objectives. Track performance against established goals
The Successful Applicant
- Min. of 7 years of working experience in a senior level position within FP&A in financial services, as well as knowledge of DWH management
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers to add value to business teams
- Familiar with recent database technologies, data integration and reporting tools
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast changing environment
- Creative and solution-oriented approach, hands-on approach
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills. Needs to communicate complex business issues in a concise manner
- Self confidence and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and drive change while working across various levels, functions, and countries of the organisation
- High energy level, constant drive for excellence. Needs to be persistent with a creative and solution-oriented approach
- A demonstrated ability to develop and lead high performing teams
- Excellent command of English; German and/or one CEE language is desirable but not required.
- Experienced user of PC software (MS Office).
What's on Offer
For this position our client offers a competitive salary starting at € 60.000,- p.a. plus a variable bonus package. The possibility for overpayment depends upon candidate experiences and qualifications.