You are here
Head of Leasing (m/f)
One of the largest real estate companies in the world!
Great career opportunties!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Today the group owns an exceptional portfolio of prime commercial properties. We are currently looking for a Head of Leasing (m/f) with overall responsibility for Leasing activities. The Head of Leasing (m/f) reports to the Country Manager Austria. The right person will have great opportunities in a stimulating, creative and inspiring environment.
- conceive and lead the implementation of long term sales and leasing programs, encompassing all aspects of the tenant mix, aiming at constantly rising quantitative and qualitative goals
- be responsible for the entire leasing process, from searching tenants to lease contract signature, in order to generate constantly increasing revenue growth
- define the leasing action plan: conduct analysis of rents based on marketing and statistical studies
- for new assets, you will contribute to design communication tools
- proactive proposals and implementation of all leasing restructuring measures to increase the value of the asset
- ensure leasing reporting and manage ongoing regional commercial relationships with tenants
- contribute to competitive intelligence: retailers, new concepts, trends, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent managerial skills, knowing how to build and develop a team and lead by example
- Great understanding of retail business from commercial perspective to be hands on, able to execute strategy and very operational
- Relevant academic background, preferably from a business school
- Extensive knowledge and experience in retail property management with finance management background
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working and managerial experience
- Experience from international companies or work abroad are valued highly
- Strong connection to the company's values and culture of excellent performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Good leadership and ownership skills, ability to motivate, delegate with appropriate follow-up and create engagement within the team
- Business & result oriented
- Dynamic, collaborative, team player
- Structured, proactive, driven, resourceful, self-motivated and stress resistant
- Strong sales and negotiation track record; you are at ease with figures and have good analytical skills
- Hard worker, resilient where speed is a competitive advantage
- Basic knowledge of the legal environment
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to pay an annual gross salary of 100.000 Euro. Overpayment is possible according to relevant working experience and education.