Head of Subsidiary Czech Republic (m/f)
Olomouc • Permanent
- MD role
- Transportation company
About Our Client
On behalf of our client, one of the leading international transportation companies we are currently looking for a Head of Subsidiary.
- is proactive towards the clients, stays close to the market, develops new clients;
- anticipate and reacts to the competitor's movements;
- identify the diversification possibilities to widen the fields of activity of the company;
- ensure that commercial proposals are in line with the profitability and service policy;
- manage the pricing policy.
- in charge of the social climate of the company;
- has a solid understanding of employment law;
- takes part in the recruitment, training and integration processes.
- Adheres to group procedures;
- Assures that the activities are carried out in the appropriate legal framework especially in terms of safety and security;
- Reach expected levels of profitability and improve profitability within the strategic framework agreed upon;
- Optimise the structure of the local entity.
The Successful Applicant
Who are we looking for:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the transportation industry;
- Seasoned professional in the logistics sector;
- Experienced in team management and general management with full P&L responsibility;
- Fluent in Czech and English;
- Deep understanding of the dangerous goods market in Central and Eastern Europe and/or beyond;
- Ability to negotiate and anticipate client's needs;
- Autonomous decision making.
What's on Offer
Attractive career opportunity with rewarding salary package.