You are here
Junior Maintenance Manager (M/F)
Experience in maintenance leadership in a production environment
Fluent in Hungarian and English
About Our Client
Our client is an International Production Company in the field of consumer goods.
On behalf of our Client, an International Production Company in the field of consumer goods we are currently looking for a Junior Maintenance Manager (M/F) to be located in Kecskemet, Hungary.
The aim of the role is to manage maintenance work and utilities whilst improving productivity by bettering the condition of the factory machinery.
The main tasks of the Junior Maintenance Manager (M/F) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Managing the maintenance processes of all machinery and facilities in the production unit;
- Analysing downtime and the production results, assessing potential countermeasures;
- Preparing, executing, managing maintenance plans;
- Ensuring the safe operation of all the machinery in the production unit;
- Introducing a preventive maintenance system;
- Monitoring the stock of spare parts and purchasing them as necessary;
- Continuous improvement of the production unit;
- Cooperation on the annual investment plan preparation;
- Keeping in contact with third parties as applicable;
- Leadership of maintenance team, preparing work schedules, participating on maintenance meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- University or College degree;
- Experience in Maintenance Management, Maintenance Leadership;
- Fluent in Hungarian and English;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible approach to work and a hands-on, solution oriented mind-set.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package.