You are here
ORACLE BUSINESS ANALYST & REPORTING SPECIALIST (m/f)
International leading company
Key bridge position to financial management supporting Oracle E-business Suite
About Our Client
The reputation of our client embracing more than 80 countries with more than 6.000 employees and ensures the delivery of innovative solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature.
With widespread international presence, the company is currently recruiting for an Oracle Business Analyst & Reporting Specialist (m/f) to lead their portfolio on the Austrian market.
- Acts as the subject-matter expert with respect to the architecture of the ERP platform (Oracle E-Business Suite and Noetix) and is accountable for making sure it remains cohesive and integrated
- Advises on the interdependencies between modules within the ERP and Noetix and leads projects relating to upgrades of modules or introduction of new modules
- Coordinates the design, development, maintenance and availability of financial reports needed by the Secretariat and Programme Offices (Europe, Africa, Asia) using data in the Oracle E-business Suite
- Provides training on the use these financial reports
- Trains and supports the designated Regional Reporting super users
- Plans and coordinates training for users of the reporting tools in collaboration with the designated Regional super users.
- Maintains an on-line inventory of reports
- Participates in various internal projects as necessary, in consultation with the Head, Group Accounting & Controlling
- Performs other duties from time to time at the request of the Head, Group Accounting & Controlling
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent computer skills (extensive experience with Oracle E-business Suites, reporting software and MS Excel is essential)
- Excellent accountancy and business process skills
- Knowledge and ability to undertake the administration of a reporting solution, preferably Noetix
- Knowledge and experience of SQL language and Visual Basic, including macros
- Project management skills including the ability to drive projects internationally
- Problem solving, root cause identification and process design skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills & ease with colleagues from many different cultures
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to deliver results under time-pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages, especially French would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- For this position our client offers a competitive salary starting at € 45.000,- p.a. The possibility for overpayment depends upon candidate experiences and qualifications.
- The selected candidate will also be awarded with competitive benefits, services and resources