You are here
Quality Manager (m/f)
Implement and manage a quality system within the production plant
Responsible for maintaining all existing and new quality certifications
About Our Client
Our Client is a global supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs on four continents. Celebrating their 50th anniversary next year, the company prides itself on delivering quality heating/ventilation/air conditioning (HVAC), powertrain cooling, and electric vehicle & Hybrid battery thermal management systems of the highest quality and performance, at the lowest delivered cost. The company excels at providing innovative solutions for their customers and the comfort, efficiency and reliability it provides to the users of their vehicles. With a broad product range to accommodate varied OEM customer needs and a global footprint that spans across 21 locations including China, North America, Thailand, Australia, Europe and India, they are ideally placed to support both volume and bespoke production. On their behalf we are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager (m/f) to be based in Nitra, Slovakia.
The aim of the role is to implement and manage a quality system to meet any changes and or requirements of the industry and of the international quality system certifications. The role holder will be responsible for maintaining all existing and new quality certifications to ensure product quality through system audits, dimensional and statistical evaluations.
The tasks of the Quality Manager (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Manage the Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) system;
- Assess and evaluate all current and potential suppliers, provide assistance and guidance, implement supplier development activities;
- Participate in the sourcing of materials and the selection of suppliers for new business opportunities;
- Analyse and review customer warranty returns, visit suppliers when necessary;.
- Establish training activities to assist suppliers with company`s PPAP requirements as well as various quality methods;
- Develop and implement a structured supplier development program;
- Compare internal procedures with the quality standards of the customers of the company;
- Co-ordinate and attend Customer Quality Liaison meetings;
- Actively participate in Engineering Project Meetings as required;
- Produce reports on quality indicators.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- MSc or BSc in engineering;
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in a quality assurance role preferably within the automotive manufacturing industry;
- Sound knowledge of commercial practices and policies;
- Ability to lead a team of professionals;
- Fluent English and Slovak language knowledge is mandatory;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Proactive, independent, creative, team-player and hands-on approach.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.