You are here
Regional Sales Manager (m/f)
B2B sales - building and construction industry
About Our Client
On behalf of our client, one of the leading international producers of cold rolled steel sections we are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager based in Slovakia.
- Identify target markets and accounts for developing the business plan in line with the overall company strategy for CEE region.
- Generate profitable sales by promoting products and solution benefits to the customer.
- Liaise with the technical team concerning viability of new sections, lead times, delivery details, machine availability, manufacturing programmes to promote a unified approach to the customer.
- Co-operate with the Global Key Account Teams to share information ensuring growth programs are achieved.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all growth initiatives aiming to achieve a double digit growth target each year.
- Be responsible for the complete analysis of the market environment within the area helping to identify new business opportunities / threats, developing strategy and actions to address any negative trends.
- Conduct daily business with balanced risk whilst strictly observing Business Ethics, Quality and company's Values.
- Prepare monthly updates to prospect pipelines and monthly forecasts. Develop and implement the strategy for sales prospecting.
- Develop knowledge of competitive products, strategy and activities for competing in your geographical area which are to be communicated through monthly reports.
- Prepare competitive quotations based upon company pricing structures/policy ensuring appropriate margins are achieved.
- Visit both existing and potential customers though customer categorisation and effective journey planning, which is logged and managed through the CRM system.
- Take a continual improvement approach to all elements of the role and feedback to Sales Management.
- Work with Group Finance and Credit Control to ensure customer payments are received on agreed dates.
- Keep expenses in line with the productivity and sales plan for the region.
- Follow the company's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering or Technical Degree qualified.
- Strong Sales background in a similar sales role - min 5 years.
- In growing and managing a multimillion € region.
- Detailed knowledge of working in a US/UK business would be beneficial
- Detailed knowledge of Roll Forming product is desirable but training will be provided.
- Demonstrable strong skills in MS Office products.
- Fluent Slovakian/Czech and English (German is desirable but not essential)
- Ability to travel
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and a proven self-starter whilst working in a demanding and challenging role
- Adaptable and flexible in their work approach
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Efficient and timely at meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Enjoys the challenge of a field sales environment
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a forward thinking growing Company offering great career opportunity with a rewarding benefits package.