You are here
Relationship Manager Corporate Banking (m/f)
Well known, international bank in Vienna!
Excellent career opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, international bank in Vienna! Fur further expansion we are looking for a qualified corporate banker (m/f). Ensuring the provision of value added corporate products and services to existing / potential corporate banking customers who seek banking relationships with the bank. Endeavoring to enhance, maintain and deepen relationships with existing corporate customer base as well as building new relationships. Drafting term sheets and negotiating financial agreements (together with other departments / units) to safeguard financial terms and conditions agreed with clients. Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with mainly corporates and banks in order to achieve the goals and objectives.
Independent supervision (strategic and operative steering) of an internationally acting customer portfolio
- Customers' first contact person for banking questions on CFO/Treasury Head level
- Acquisition of new customers
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the corporate banking portfolio within the limits and conditions set by the Board, the Bank Executive Committee and other management level committees
- Responsible for overseeing the process of developing and managing relationships with corporate customers
- Contributing in the development process of innovative corporate banking products
- Managing, controlling, monitoring and assuming responsibility for the assigned corporate banking portfolio
- Managing 'early warning signals' that highlight possible risk deterioration in the assigned corporate banking portfolio
- Good knowledge of the corporate banking environment in Germany / Europe
- Experience in deals structuring and restructuring
- Supporting the Head of department in achieving department goals
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in economic and business administration or similar
- At least 3 years working experience in financial advisory or banking within an international corporate banking
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability
- Sales orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
What's on Offer
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- We offer you the chance to be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Minimum annual gross salary € 65.000 based on our collective bargaining agreement - additional payment according to skills and experience.