Senior Accountant - Brussels
International • Permanent
- Senior Accountant with excellent command German & Czech
- International and Worldiwe industry in Luxury Goods (Fashion)
About Our Client
Our client, one of the worldwide leader within the luxury and the fashion sector located in Brussels, is looking for a Senior Accountant to integrate the current team.
The Shared Service Centre manages the general accounting matters for the entire Europe. The Senior Accountant reports to the Chief Accountant of the Shared Service Centre.
Similar positions: General Ledger Accountant, Comptable général, Boekhouder
Main Responsibilities as a Senior Accountant:
- General Accounting;
- Sales, Follow-up and reconciliation;
- Purchases group & non-group
- Receivables & Payables;
- Bank reconciliation & Treasury follow-up;
- Fixed assets;
- Payroll & Stocks;
- Expense notes;
- VAT declaration & Intrastat.
As Senior Accountant, you will also have to manager a team of 2 persons.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Accountant who will help the Shared Service Centre located in Brussels will respond to this requirements:
- Proficiency in German & Czech is mandatory, an additional language from Eastern Europe (Polish, Russian, Romanian, Hungarian...) will be considered as an important asset;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting;
- Works autonomously and demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Very good skills in MS Office;
- SAP knowledge and/or experience is a plus;
- Ability to analyse, report on areas of responsibility and results oriented;
- Attention to detail and high standards;
- Team player and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a permanent contract and a package in line with your experience with meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitality insurance and transportation reimbursement.