Senior Accountant (m/w)
Wien • €55,000 - €70,000 • Temporary
- Strongly growing real estate company!
- Great career prospects!
About Our Client
In order to further stimulate and drive the success of our client, one of Europe's largest and most successful companies in the area of commercial real estate, we are looking for a Senior Accountant/General Ledger role in Austria. Directly reporting to the Head of Accounting this person is thoroughly experienced and capable to professionally manage all relevant accounting activities. Great opportunities in a stimulating, creative and aspiring environment are awaiting.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reports
- Enter, maintain, and reconcile all types of assets and other accounts
- Ensure proper reconciliation of accounts
- Clearance and settlement of short-term commercial kiosk in different entities
- Liaison to all external and internal stakeholders
- Active contribution and preparation for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings
- Assistance in the preparation for quarterly balance sheets and other financial statements
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed higher business studies
- Several years of general ledger accounting experience in a similar position is required
- Excellent SAP knowledge and skills
- Very good command of German and English are essential
- Outstanding MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must possess strong analytic, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills required
- Hard working and ambitious
- very good SAP skills
- accountancy diploma
- professional command of English language
- several years of general ledger accounting experience in a similar position
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this positions lies above average and starts at an annual gross salary of 55.000 Euro. Overpay is possible depending on education and work experience.