You are here
Senior Key Account Manager (m/f)
World leading branded consumer goods company
Senior Key Account Manager with responsibility for more than one market
About Our Client
On behalf of our client, a world leading branded consumer goods company, we are currently looking for Senior Key Account Manager (m/f) with responsibility for more than one market to be located in Bucharest, Romania.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- With the leadership of the entire sales team meet targets and develop the business further;
- Strong leadership skills striving for excellence;
- Responsibility for Key Accounts of the group, relationship management and business development;
- In touch with regional and global key account teams, delivering support to them locally;
- Being the primary source of contact for third parties including buyers and logistics departments of customers;
- Building a strong network by remaining in touch with key customers across the region;
- Conducting market research and proactively informing senior management of other business development opportunities within the region.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- University or college degree in economics, business or marketing;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of sales within FMCG industry;
- Ideally experience in Key Account Management or Field Sales;
- At least 3 years of team leadership experience;
- Very good communications and negotiation skills;
- Commercially driven and relationship management skills;
- Flexibility to travel across the region;
- Fluent in Romanian and English.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.