Senior Marketing Academy Manager (m/f) - Zürich
International • Permanent
- Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels?
- Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy?
About Our Client
Part of your role will be to:
* Develop an overall Marketing skills and capabilities framework based on internal needs of marketing, communication and branding skills.
* Ensure that programs are aligned with other global and regional programs and initiatives.
* Develop skill programs and modules.
* Act as an internal consultant to Marketing teams on personal development
* Identify, define and measure appropriate KPI's for initiatives to demonstrate ROI.
* Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders
* Drive the communication and marketing efforts of the respective programs, present contents to senior management and potential target groups.
* Support the Learning & Development team with additional key strategic projects.
* Act and strive for diversity across all projects and initiatives.
* Be up-to-date on the latest Marketing skills and capabilities research, best in class industry standards, trends and developments and incorporate these in all strategic projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ideally 2-5 years of L&D and Marketing experience
* Highly organized, with strong project management capabilities and self-starter.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills in English.
What's on Offer
This opportunity will suit a dynamic individual who communications, persuades and convinces exceptionally well at all levels. Must be very comfortable presenting in front of groups internally and externally. Confidence is key.