You are here
Supplier Quality Lead (m/f)
Assist suppliers in achieving the level of quality expectations by the company.
Supplier Quality Lead (m/f) to be based in Nitra, Slovakia.
About Our Client
Our Client is a global supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs on four continents. Celebrating their 50th anniversary next year, the company prides itself on delivering quality heating/ventilation/air conditioning (HVAC), powertrain cooling, and electric vehicle & Hybrid battery thermal management systems of the highest quality and performance, at the lowest delivered cost. The company excels at providing innovative solutions for their customers and the comfort, efficiency and reliability it provides to the users of their vehicles. With a broad product range to accommodate varied OEM customer needs and a global footprint that spans across 21 locations including China, North America, Thailand, Australia, Europe and India, they are ideally placed to support both volume and bespoke production. On their behalf we are currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Lead (m/f) to be based in Nitra, Slovakia.
The aim of the role is to assist suppliers in achieving the level of quality expectations by the company.
The tasks of the Supplier Quality Lead (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Working with suppliers to establish performance deliverables and parts readiness activities;
- Ranking suppliers in a supplier development structure focusing on reduced costs and improved quality;
- Evaluate potential suppliers together with purchasing;
- Promote an improvement culture within the supplier base;
- Conduct quality system audits and work with suppliers on non-conformance activities to ensure future compliance;
- Provide assistance and guidance to suppliers to improve the performance of suppliers;
- Assist the Quality Manager in monitoring the performance of all suppliers in relation to quality, delivery performance and cost;
- Work with suppliers on non-conformance activities and ensure irreversible corrective actions have been implemented;
- Assist in the development of Global SQD processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- MSc or BSc in engineering;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a quality assurance role preferably within the automotive manufacturing industry;
- Experience in working with DFMEA, ISO & PPAP processes;
- Experience in lean manufacturing
- Sound knowledge of commercial practices, policies and negotiation;
- Fluent English and Slovak language knowledge is mandatory;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Proactive, independent, creative, team-player and hands-on approach.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.