You are here
Supply and Inventory Lead (m/f) - Zürich
- Global and dynamic company in luxury industry
- Senior exposure supply and inventory program globally
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned global corporation focusing on the luxury segment with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. To strengthen their supply chain operations, we are exclusively recruiting a Supply and Event Lead (m/f).
The Supply & Event Lead operates on a global level and manages two teams that are responsible for inventory and new product launch management. As the first point of contact for the global key stakeholders, the position holder leads all supply and inventory related questions and provides input to the global IBPIBP operations. The leader coordinates two teams to create optimal service conditions and challenges back into supply chain to trigger fast resolution process. The position holder is a promoter for this new and demanding function and creates value along the lines of supply chain.
The key responsibility of the Supply and Event Lead is to be the first point of contact for stakeholders to ensure transparency, report and meeting cadence providing requested visibility within the group. Further, Supply and Event Lead is the focal point and process owner for all supply, launch and inventory related questions/processes, whilst optimizingoptimizing inventory levels and order fill rates.
- Ensures the "one face to the group" concept by effectively and timely coordinating and communicating with the internal support functions.
- Coaches, develops and manages the Event & Supply and Inventory Management (E&S) Team to cope efficiently and professionally with the service requirements, the workload and the associated communication with external and internal customers.
- Communicates regularly with regional management to review supply issues to drive service and optimizesoptimizes costs.
- Establishes, improves and supervises formal procedures regarding safety stock coverage, transit lead times, EOQEOQ and rounding rules.
- Maintains and enlarges specific know how by having additional super user functions within the team.
- Establish communication and reporting standards as well as meeting cadences to ensure consistency and transparency.
- Assures a maximum order fulfillmentfulfillment for inline items and new launches.
- Is as a strong interface for distribution issues to the internal up-stream supply chain stakeholders.
- Coordinates critical issues like quality and/or supply problems in a timely manner.
- Measures, optimizesoptimizes and evolves the E&S teams on an ongoing continuous improvement base.
- Represents the department internally and externally.
- Develops team and succession plans.
The Successful Applicant
For this core function in the supply chain operations, the successful candidate should provide a strong profile in leadership, whilst expressing creativity, entrepreneurship and integrity in the operations as well as in the teams managed.
- Academic background with Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management (additional advanced degrees and certifications in Supply Chain; APICSAPICS, CIPSCIPS, Lean Six Sigma is a plus).
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant functions (planning, supply chain, etc.) with proven leadership skills.
- Capable in the use of SAP (SAP ECCECC and SPMSPM) as a tool to identify appropriate inventory levels and net replenishment requirements to achieve targeted inventory and customer service levels.
- Proficient in definitions, parameters and variables of demand and supply planning performance metrics, capable to translate these metrics into meaningful business outcomes, to perform root cause analysis and apply corrective actions.
- Strong analytic skills, capable to drill-down for root cause analysis, linked to capability to synthesizesynthesize and translate findings into business language.
- Skilled in thinking at a tactical and strategic level and to tailor communication to different levels in the organizationorganization.
- Previous experience on diversity and inclusion with exposure to intercultural and regional organizationsorganizations.
- Capable in building relationships based on trust and respect and promoting the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: engaged and leads by example.
- Business level fluency in English required, German language knowledge is a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers not to be part of family business but to be a family in business. The selected candidate will also be awarded with competitive benefits, services and resources.