You are here
System Commissioning Engineer (f/m) Racing-Testbed
Very well-respected company in the automotive sectore
Technically challenging projects
About Our Client
AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
* Self-directed and independent start-up of test beds in the field of electrification and racing
* Ensuring the compliance with deadlines and fulfillment of scheduled tasks on site
* Supporting the project managers in documenting deadlines, activities, defects, etc.
* On-site contact and liaison for suppliers and customers
* Documentation of results and submission to customer
* Application-specific focus possible once fundamental know-how has been acquired
The Successful Applicant
* Secondary technical college or university of applied sciences graduate (electrical engineering, control engineering or automation engineering)
* Ideally 1 - 2 years of relevant professional experience
* Sound knowledge of English
* Very high readiness to travel
* Communication and intercultural skills
* Self confidence and smart presentation
What's on Offer
Our client will offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.