Treasury Specialist (m/f)
Wien • Permanent
- Successful, international direct bank!
- Great career opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client, a successful direct bank, is looking for a qualified ‚Treasury Specialist (m/f)' to support the company's new strategy team, located in Vienna, Austria.
- Analysis and monitoring of financial markets to identify trends, expectations and appropriate timings to conclude treasury deals
- Management of branches' and head office's liquidity on a daily basis - decide on liquidity allocation within the accounts
- Handle and allocate required funds to ensure minimum reserves
- Clearance of payments and other regulatory liquidity and FX requirements
- Manage all FX positions on a daily basis - decide on correct timing to close
- Set-up, monitor, and update daily exchange rates for the bank's customer business
- Handle and give support on all treasury products used to manage liquidity and FX positions, and arrange for underlying documentation - all within the framework set by ALCO/Treasurer
- Build and manage the fixed income portfolio
- Execute hedging strategies or instruments requested by the treasurer
- Build and maintain relationships with all treasury related counterparts
- Review treasury workflows, processes and documentation to handle extensions of the treasury system
- Initiate, document and assess the impact of new treasury products
- Support and back-up for ALM Specialist
- Provide treasury input in planned future rollouts of the ban
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration or Economics
- Extensive experience in Treasury or similar area within the CEE markets, preferably in a banking environment
- Strong analytical skills combined with a solid and quick understanding of market opportunities and potential risks
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of initiative and persistence, dynamic and self-starting
- Ready to perform in a dynamic environment
- Creative but solution-oriented approach
- Excellent command of English, German is desirable, one or more CEE language(s) is preferable, but not required
- Excellent command of MS Office products and financial systems (i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg)
What's on Offer
For this position our client offers a competitive salary starting at € 60.000,- p.a. plus a variable bonus package. The possibility for overpayment depends upon candidate experiences and qualifications.