You are here
Head of New Channels Austria and Switzerland (m/w)
Head of Digital Channels to increase direct sales through web
Min. 4 years' experience in e-commerce and or customer acquisition and retention
Our client is a global leader in the hospitality industry and serves its customers around the world and throughout the year. The company achieved its worldwide outstanding thanks to its global network, its many travelers and its continuously proven innovation in the areas of: customer focus, flexibility and quality !
This is the chance to work for a rapidly growing business.
Currently the company created a new position in the office of Vienna:
We are looking on behalf of our client a "Head of New Channels (m / w)".
- Manage the execution of acquisition initiatives from idea through launch
- Increase direct Sales turnover through the web, social media, e-commerce and contact call center channels. To be focused on delivery, engagement and sales where appropriate
- Manage online strategy across paid search/CPC, affiliates, social media, display, mobile and comparison channels to achieve financial goals and ROI
- Drive the global PPC program to ensure the optimum level of visitors to the platforms at the relevant Return On Investment, Pay Per Click (PPC) and Cost Per Acquisition levels.
- Develop the strategy and direction for international digital team
- Drive and co-ordinate activities to co-develop the Channels strategy with other areas in order to boost sales
- Exploring new opportunities to engage consumers online
- Develop and own potential new partners, tourism partners Affiliates networks , apps and bloggers
- Business, marketing or digital degree or equivalent
- Min. 4 years' experience in e-commerce and or customer acquisition and retention
- Management of multi channels
- Sales experience
- Managing small specialist teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to manage channel integration
- Team-centric attitude
- Works well under pressure and short deadlines
- Passionate, positive, and hard-working attitude
- Self-starter, problem-solving approach to work
- Fast learner
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel
For this position our client offers a gross annual salary from EUR 60,000 depending on the professional qualification and level of experience .
A willingness to overpay for corresponding qualification is given