Management Associate Program (m/f) - Deutschland
International • Permanent
- Global family-owned conglomerate
- High-potential program for internationally flexible young professionals
Our client is a large family-owned conglomerate with several subsidiaries all over the world. The subsidiaries are in diverse businesses such as industrial services, wholesale, oil and gas, and animal nutrition.
Our client has set-up an international program to ensure ongoing growth with the help of high-potentials. We are looking for Management Associates (m/f) with high ambition and goal-oriented mindset.
German and English as well as international flexibility regarding relocation are mandatory.
- Three year management program
- Internationally responsible for project assignments
- Gaining experience in different areas, markets and organizations
- Mentoring by senior management
- Extensive trainings on and off the job
- Master's degree with excellent grades
- Very good university background
- At least three years of experience in sales, marketing, supply chain management, engineering or similar
- Commercial orientation
- Fully proficient in German and English, additional languages are preferred
- High willingness to temporarily relocate internationally
- Senior management role in multinational company
- Great career perspective in a fast-paced environment
- Proven management program
- International project assignment
- Attractive salary package