Accounting Analyst (m/w)
Attraktives und dynamisch agierendes Unternehmen.
Our client is an international group, one of the big players in it´s field.
- To accurately prepare IFRS accounts to Corporate deadlines;
- To prepare all documentation and data required to support both internal & external audits;
- Ensure that local Statutory accounts filing requirements are met in a timely manner;
- Reconcile IFRS accounts with local GAAP accounts every month;
- Actively participate and contribute to projects as and when required by Leadership;
- Driving continuous process improvements;
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Knowledge of Austrian GAAP
- Certified Accountant, or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years' relevant experience (incl. demonstrable experience with SAP R/3, Hyperion, Excel, Smartview, Power Point)
- Fluent English, German
- Experience with external audits
- Ability to network and work collaboratively
For this position, a gross annual salary of at least € 35,000 is offered. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, there is a willingness to overpay.