Assistant Development Managers
- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple Assistant Development Manager opportunities
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
As the Assistant Development Manager you will supporting multiple projects across the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Concept design, review and managing drawings
- Tender analysis
- Procurement of materials
- Project management through to project completion
- Cost plan management and client reporting
The successful candidate will have previous experience assisting with residential developments, ideally with either bespoke or high end projects. You will be able to work within a high performing team and pick up new skills quickly. A relevant property qualification/degree will be advantageous and essential to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities!