Battery Assembly Application Engineer M/F
Our client is a major international company specialized in chemical components for various applications. In the past few years, our client launched a new business unit dedicated to OEM electric vehicles market, for the company's broad-based materials expertise touches every area of lithium-ion battery design and construction.
You will be a primary technical resource supporting products and solutions, working in conjunction with the BDM/sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Maintain expert level of application knowledge - understanding customers processes and aligned PPG products
- Travel to customer sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Connect to product development in defined product categories to understand critical performance features; quickly learn and understand multiple products relevant to Li Ion battery assembly
- Connect to and collaborate with AETS for other regions to support overall success
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs in support of product qualification
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Support application understanding for product development, BDM, sales, and marketing
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools vital to make target accounts successful at utilizing PPG products and solutions
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Support technical aspects of entire sales process
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- BA/BS in Engineering (chemical, industrial, mechanical) or related (Chemistry, Materials Science)
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Process Engineering or Application Engineering role
- Demonstrated direct customer interface experience in technical role (product development, technical service, engineering support, etc.)
- Successful track record of supporting or related Li Ion battery products, idealy in automotive industry
- Fluent in English and German,
- Based in France or Germany
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.