Business Controller (f/m/x)
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. This group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
- data analysis and preparation of financial reporting including the month end reporting and supporting consolidation processes
- strong cooperation with plants to understand internal manufacturing processes in order to align them with our budget and forecasts to improve performance
- preparing reports/forecasts as required by various stakeholders and managers, providing analysis and insight related to business performance
- fulfil benchmark analysis to challenge business operations and identify improvement opportunities and potential risks to create a value every day
- assuring high quality standards in line with all relevant reporting or closing standards and tools
- acting as a financial co-pilot to support managers in developing strategies and business targets
The Successful Applicant
- Min 3-5 years of proven professional experience in similar field
- experiences within the international "manufacturing industry" highly appreciated
- international mobility and openness to re-locate to one of our plants ( as part of career planning)
- strong financial, entrepreneurial and analytical skills
- process-oriented thinking and problem-solving skills
- know-how of following tools considered a plus: SAP BO/BW, MS Excel and reporting (GAAP, IFRS, IAS)
- fluent in English, Polish and/or other CEE &Arabic language skills is additional asset
What's on Offer
Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the "Papierverarbeitende Industrie" with a legal minimum wage of € 35,213.00 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
Other benefits: Sodexo Card, Gym free of charge, doctor in the building, free foreign languages courses
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.