Business Development Manager (f/m/d) Wealth / Digital Banking
Global leader in digital banking software
Outstanding career opportunity with Eastern Europe focus
About Our Client
An opportunity has arisen for a new business sales professional to join our clients Eastern Europe Sales Team. The role, based in Vienna, will focus on driving expansion in the local market and grow the pipeline of opportunity. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career with a global leader in digital banking software in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Responsible for sales for the assigned territory in Eastern Europe
- Active prospecting within the assigned territory, using multiple channels and information sources
- Qualification of new leads and opportunities based on customer requirements vs. company portfolio elements
- Organisation and management of demonstrations and pre-sales workshops
- Responses to RFI/RFP received
- Preparation, presentation and negotiation of proposals and contracts
- Communicate with, present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the customer organisations
- Develop and maintain strong, professional customer relationships with key business executives
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role in a software and solutions provider or consultancy firm working in the wealth management and/or banking sector
- Evidence of successfully meeting aggressive goals and budgets in a similar environment
- Excellent knowledge and contacts within the assigned territory
- Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills
- Proven ability to understand the business processes within the sectors served, and the solution's functional coverage together with the technology used
- Proven ability to manage own schedule and priorities, and to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and spoken English, German and Czech or Slovenian or Romanian would be an advantage
- Ability to travel as required within the territories (i.e. no issue regarding visas)
What's on Offer
This outstanding Digital banking engagement software provider works with leading global banks and wealth management firms, empowering them to provide a modern self-service user experience to their end customers, and more easily integrate and leverage differentiating fintech features. The ability to deliver innovative, secure, and well-designed solutions more quickly helps financial brands improve efficiencies, increase customer satisfaction, and attract new growth through digital channels.
Founded in 1996, the group has more than 700 employees worldwide.
The software provider has a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions.
The salary package will exceed the collective agreement.