Business Development Manager Romania (m/f)
Leading global producer and distributor of construction chemicals.
Business Development Manager Romania (m/f) to be based in Bucharest, Romania
Our client is a leading global producer and distributor of construction chemicals, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager Romania (m/f) to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager Romania (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Is responsible for implementing of the sales and marketing strategy of the company locally and for verification of suitability and matching of business models;
- Is co-responsible for the department financial results in the region;
- In terms of execution of the division's strategy is responsible for recommending directions for geographical development; recommending business models for specific geographies, and verifying their suitability and implementation; preparing and executing the division's strategy for the region;
- As part of execution of the Marketing Strategy is responsible for: product system offer commercialisation; analysing and drawing business conclusions from marketing insight; delivering marketing sales tools identification & ordering (Marketing Box); providing recommendations regarding a need for marketing research in the region;
- Carries out tasks in terms of product offer life cycle management, and in particular: launching execution and monitoring (years 0-3), including corrective actions; market introduction; product phase out;
- As regards to sales management, is responsible for: delivering sales targets resulting from execution of the division's strategy; executing the pricing policy; lead generation; recommending solutions for sales incentive systems; contributing to the Key Accounts relationship management.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager Romania (m/f) will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Has a very good knowledge of the business and market environment on an international scale;
- Ability to predict market reactions, in terms of assessment and use of business opportunities;
- Ability to create business strategies;
- Can conduct projects concerning market and product development;
- Can carry out the process of commercialisation of innovative products;
- Knowledge of market analysis tools and the ability to use them in practice;
- Determines the activities that develop and support sales;
- Can implement loyalty programs at the end user level;
- Has knowledge and ability to work with user databases to build enrichment and segmentation;
- Has knowledge of P&L management, in particular in terms of execution of strategic goals and programmes and initiating corrective actions;
- Has a project mindset;
- Handles operating systems that support the business;
- Effective delivery of parallel project tasks;
- Ability to adapt and efficiently respond to changes in the environment and in business conditions;
- Pragmatic and action-focused approach;
- Entrepreneurship and showing the initiative through a proactive attitude towards tasks;
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in the same or a similar position with an international company;
- Higher education: a degree in marketing, economics or management;
- Experience in cooperation in a complex international organisational structure in a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills, Russian language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Willingness to travel frequently for business purposes.
Attractive salary package.