Business Development Manager - Windows & Doors (m/f)
Leading global producer and distributor of construction chemicals
Strategy implementation and business management of the Windows & Doors division
Our client is a leading global producer and distributor of construction chemicals, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Windows & Doors (m/f) to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager - Windows & Doors (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Strategy implementation and business management of the Windows & Doors division in Romania, reporting to the Division Director in the HQ & Managing Director for Romania;
- Recommending and adapting business models for the specific geography and verifying their suitability and implementation;
- Market share development in traditional sales channels and in professional solutions segment,
- Localization of Marketing Mix, Sales approaches and Products to maximize profitability, market presence and marketing research;
- Delivering sales targets resulting from execution of the division's strategy; executing and adjusting pricing policy; drives pricing strategies and supports tactical pricing decisions;
- Lead generation and pipeline management (customer acquisition, development and retention), contributing to the Key Accounts relationship management;
- Management & development of the Country Divisional Team including technical sales representatives & commercial technical trainer
- Management of the sales project pipeline in order to deliver business results (in project sales, B2B business)
- Build and maintain relations with Key Accounts, Associations and opinion leaders
- Manages compliance with local norms and regulations.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager - Window & Doors (m/f) will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the same or a similar position with an international organisation in technical, B2B industry in window & door segment or adjacent market segments;
- Higher education: a degree in marketing, economics or management;
- Experience in cooperation in a complex international organisational structure in a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Has knowledge of P&L management, in particular in terms of execution of strategic goals and programmes;
- Ability to adapt and efficiently respond to changes in the environment and in business conditions;
- Entrepreneurship and showing the initiative through a proactive attitude towards tasks;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills;
- Willingness to travel frequently for business purposes.
Attractive salary package.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.