- Job speichern
Aktualisiert am 27/03/2023
- Strong project management expertise
- Fluency in French and English
Our client, an international manufacturing company, located in canton Schwyz, close to Zug and Lucerne, is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Integration Project Manager (all genders) to start as soon as possible.
The Business Integration Project Manager is responsible for continuously developing, initiating, and driving value creation initiatives within the company. These initiatives consist of top-line, cost-related, organizational and strategic initiatives, and thus are a key driver of the company's transformation.
The selected candidate helps develop transformative value creation initiatives and works closely with key executives within the company to execute these initiatives. The individual will be working hands-on and running various projects throughout the different focus regions. A strategic mindset will be needed to excel the execution of the projects. Furthermore, the candidate will be:
- Supporting Management in the generation of the company's strategic value - creation agenda and in the execution of company's strategic projects and initiatives
- Developing, initiating and driving the execution of specific initiatives in cooperation with other team members and key executives from throughout the company
- Creating transparency and visibility by initiative progress tracking and creating a comprehensive project plan in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability (creating KPIs, dashboards, project charters, project Gantt)
- Acting as a sparring partner to all project team members and/or cross-functional teams in the projects (including senior management) on various business issues they encounter - advising them on how to best handle these issues in a structured, effective way.
- Providing consistency and guidance to internal discussions and Ops Com updates
- Organizing, scheduling and leading project and steering committee meetings
- Creating ad hoc analysis/presentations as needed
The successful candidates can build on their previous consulting or project management experience, while developing an operational track record, providing an excellent platform for a subsequent step into Line Management Leadership within the company. Additionally, we value greatly candidates that brings a comparable background as follows:
- Masters' degree in scientific disciplines (Engineering, Economics, Management, MBA is a plus)
- 5 years of related business experience (Project management, Business Transformation, Operations); 2+ years of Strategy Consulting experience is highly appreciated.
- Relevant hands-on successful Transformation experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (in particular MS Excel, MS Power Point, Think cell)
- Fluency in English and French are mandatory, any other European language a benefit.
- Independent, hands-on attitude - drive and tenacity
- Broad set of influencing skills (ability to influence people without direct control and/or authority) and high standing profile.
- Capability to quickly develop a strong "standing" within the organization.
- Good attitude in collaborating and communicating with a diverse set of people, across groups, organizational levels, and cultures.
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced private equity related environment.
- Estimate travel time for business is between 20 and 25%, with a flexible work set up (home-office).
This is role will enable you to work across multiple regions and brands, functions, and channels; and provide a tremendous opportunity in a highly competitive environment, a fertile ground for mobility and career growth. Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!
- Nach Berufsfeld suchen
- Näheres Berufsfeld
- Business Services
- Art des Jobs
- Home Office