- International and fast-paced environment where new ideas are valued!
- Solid experience from a leading consulting company
Our client, an international manufacturing company, located in Zug, is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Transformation Mananger (m/f) to start as soon as possible.
Key job activities include and are not limited to:
- Setting direction of company's strategic value-creation agenda
- Developing, initiating and driving the execution of specific initiatives in cooperation with other team members and key executives from throughout the company
- Creating transparency and visibility by initiative progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability (creating KPIs, dashboards, project charters, project Gantt)
- Acting as a sparring partner to senior management on various business issues they encounter - advising them on how to best handle these issues in a structured, effective way
- Providing consistency and guidance to internal discussions and Ops Com updates
- Creating ad hoc analysis/presentations as needed
This will provide a tremendous opportunity in the highly competitive private equity environment where successful candidates can build on their previous consulting or project management experience, while developing an operational and private equity track record, providing an excellent platform for a subsequent step into Line Management Leadership within the company or Portfolio teams of PE funds.
This team consists of people with a combination of backgrounds in consulting, private equity, project management and industry. The head of the team reports directly to the CEO and the entire team has significant exposure to the company's Board and to the PE fund, which gives the team a lot of leverage.
- Masters' degree in scientific disciplines (Engineering, Economics, Management), MBA is a plus
- 5 years of related business experience (Project management, Business Transformation, Operations); 2+ years of Strategy Consulting experience is highly appreciated
- Relevant hands-on successful Transformation experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (in particular MS Excel, MS Power Point, Think cell)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other European language a benefit
- Independent, hands-on attitude - drive and tenacity
- Broad set of influencing skills (ability to influence people without direct control and/or authority) and high standing profile
- Capability to quickly develop a strong "standing" within the organization
- Good attitude in collaborating and communicating with a diverse set of people, across groups, organizational levels and cultures
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced private equity related environment
Do you enjoy taking decisions together with the management? Are you willing to join an entrepreneurial team and make change happen? If yes, do not hesitate and apply now.