Business/Sales Analyst - New SSC - Medical Sector
An American global company from Medical sector
Joining new structures of SSC
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical device sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- Prepare monthly close and forecast reports, statistics, and analysis. Create and analyze monthly reports bookings, sales, backlog, price data, margin analysis, working capital providing high-quality commentary and analysis.
- Capable of performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, sales/margin analytics, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues, and impact to the bottom line.
- Support the Selling & Marketing team in designing, implementing, and evaluating campaigns
- Support sales compensation target setting and monthly evaluation of performance
- Develop trend analysis to determine the effectiveness of Sales compensation programs and collaborate with key business partners to improve the Sales compensations program effectiveness
- Responsible for the accounting of all Sales Compensation Programs
- Assists the Controller in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements.
- Responsible for the identification and referral of accounts for write‐off in accordance with policy
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage portfolio of Key customers to optimize accounts receivable
- In cooperation with Sales Managers and Sales reps and Customer Service discuss the current status and new orders of our customers
- Responsible for adjustments handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Provide cover for other accounting functions as requested
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Impeccable ethical standards and commitment to confidentiality.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of credit approval fundamentals, policies, regulations and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
- Strong Excel SAP FI/CO, BI and Hyperion/HFM skills.
Competitive compensation and benefits package