Business/Sales Analyst - New SSC - Medical Sector
An American global company from Medical sector
Joining new structures of SSC
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical device sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- Prepare monthly close and forecast reports, statistics, and analysis. Create and analyze monthly reports bookings, sales, backlog, price data, margin analysis, working capital providing high-quality commentary and analysis.
- Capable of performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, sales/margin analytics, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues, and impact to the bottom line.
- Support the Selling & Marketing team in designing, implementing, and evaluating campaigns
- Support sales compensation target setting and monthly evaluation of performance
- Develop trend analysis to determine the effectiveness of Sales compensation programs and collaborate with key business partners to improve the Sales compensations program effectiveness
- Responsible for the accounting of all Sales Compensation Programs
- Assists the Controller in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements.
- Responsible for the identification and referral of accounts for write‐off in accordance with policy
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage portfolio of Key customers to optimize accounts receivable
- In cooperation with Sales Managers and Sales reps and Customer Service discuss the current status and new orders of our customers
- Responsible for adjustments handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Provide cover for other accounting functions as requested
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Impeccable ethical standards and commitment to confidentiality.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of credit approval fundamentals, policies, regulations and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
- Strong Excel SAP FI/CO, BI and Hyperion/HFM skills.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.