Aktualisiert am 21/11/2022
- Successful global technology enterprise
- Experienced commodity manager (m/f/d) in the field of IT & professional services
Our customer is a global technology enterprise who is an important partner for his clients in setting future industry standards, products and applications ensuring their long-term competitiveness.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated buyer (f/m/d) for indirect purchasing for the location in Steyr.
- Initiate, develop and implement business strategy for the assigned commodity field
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Negotiate commercial and legal terms and conditions of contracts
- Serve as a leader and subject matter expert for multiple procurement- and business-led projects and initiatives.
- Ensure participation and optimization of strategic preferred suppliers; manage supply base and supplier relationships; develop new supply sources as needed
- Recognized Bachelor/Master Degree with a technical and/or commercial background
- Minimum of 3+ working years experience in a high volume production environment
- 5+ years of experience in various functions and several areas of SCM - Procurement including cross-functional exposure gained within other functional areas. Comprehensive knowledge about sourcing market knowledge, contract negotiation, price negotiation, and strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Perennial work experience in Indirect Purchasing is a great plus; experience in areas of IT and/or professional services is highly preferred
- Proficient English oral and writing skills, German/Chinese skill is a plus; open minded for international and inter-cultural working environment
- Good communication and negotiation skill; excellent presentation skill
Our customer offers the opportunity to develop personally and professionally in an innovative and modern working environment in a responsible and long-term position. A gross annual salary of at least EUR 65,000 (gross, on a full-time basis) is planned for this position. With the appropriate qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is possible.