- Job speichern
- New procurement structures of a global company - office located in Prague.
- Global role - up to 50% of business travels in EU.
Our client is a production company with a longtime reputation on the market. Its products are constantly aiming towards highest standards combined with sustainability.
- Responsibility for ensuring supply of Facility Management and Packaging portfolio for EMEA, Africa and Middle East;
- Implementing effective procurement strategies, related e.g. to sourcing;
- Leading tendering activities and spend analysis;
- Negotiations and contract management;
- Establish relationships with partners, providers and stakeholders;
- Leading the standardization and simplification of the procurement procedures across AFEMEA;
- Travelling to sites across Europe.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, including Facility Management Procurement area;
- Experience with complex jobs and international environment;
- University degree;
- Fluent English;
- Strong Command of MS Office
- Good project management skills;
- Very good team player, with communication skills and oriented towards results.
- Multisport card,
- Annual bonus eligibility,
- Service awards,
- Home office - hybrid model 3/2,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Healthcare insurance.
- Nach Berufsfeld suchen
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Näheres Berufsfeld
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Art des Jobs
- Home Office