Aktualisiert am 03/06/2022
- Top CTO position for growing scale up
- Connecting consumers to the power of the sun!
Our client is a scale-up venture in the energy sector, founded to help accelerate Europe's transition towards sustainable energy by turning rooftops into a source of 100% green energy with only a few simple clicks. From design to installation & maintenance, the company takes care of the end-to-end operation.
The organization is characterized by a deep sense of responsibility for future generations and a love for technology which is why we decided to do things differently:
- Obsessing with the idea of leveraging technology to create a truly unique and frictionless experience to get solar systems onto people's private rooftop
- Believing the future lies in communities, meaning we invest in trust, simplicity, and transparency as the foundation for success - towards customers and employees
- Building for innovation, setting ourselves up for fast-paced learning and improvement so we can always bring the best for the customers
Whether you live in the buzzing region of Vienna, high up in the Alps or alongside a valley river - all can be part of that change and join the community!
- Develop technical aspects and align the company's strategy with the founders to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance
- Identify new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Work closely with Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Building quality assurance and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Interacting on specific needs regarding our platform, integration, and future features
- You have completed degree or comparable education with a focus on computer sciences or engineering plus relevant work experience
- You bring at least + 5 years of experience team responsibility in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
- You have a background in engineering or deep technical experience preferably starting their career as a software engineer.
- You will have a track record of delivering high performance products and platforms built for scale and complexity.
- You will bring commercial experience, ideally in a 2-sided marketplace or the combination of B2C and B2B.
- You have experience in leadership culture & leadership development.
The company believes in developing people both personally and professionally as a key factor for success. In line with this, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a competitive compensation plan with a base salary starting from 100.000 EUR
- Join a company where people come first, with a people-driven working environment that cares about its talent while being goal-oriented and results-driven
- Have flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely on a regular basis, as part of the commitment to empower the teams
- Work with great people who are dedicated to the cause and looking to learn, as well as contribute to each other's success
- Get access to the electrical car pool, including for private use
- Receive an annual "Climate Ticket" granting you access for free to all public transport services in Austria
- Gain free membership to myClubs | Sportanbieter
- Enjoy a working environment which also takes care of you, with fruit and snacks, and a spacious environment