Client Marketing Manager (f/m/x) Austria
Developing and execution of marketing campaigns
A truly global bank with outstanding career perspectives
The Client Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of the Austrian annual client marketing plan and is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns for issuers and merchants in the Austrian market to increase the B2B2C activities and drive client satisfaction.
The Client Marketing Manager will design and implement co-marketing programs with our clients that drive visible results by converting client's investment into marketing activation.
- Manage and prioritise the client marketing budgets to build and execute co-marketing plans for existing products and new product launches with issuers and merchants targeted to drive preference and market share by effectively selling in Marketing Value Added Services (MIK).
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs.
- Manage the execution of client initiatives supported by Marketing Value budgets.
- Leverage European and Global marketing network to learn and reapply new and established best-in-class practices to deliver against market objectives.
- Optimise the value of the sponsorship portfolio to deliver against merchants and issuers' objectives.
- Support the issuers and merchant sales team on strategic business opportunities and key negotiations.
- Conduct analysis and provide locally focused thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients.
- Manage and accurately report budgets, client contracts and deliver projects on time.
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications.
- Mid-level trade marketing experience working with recognised brands
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proven core-marketing skills, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid digital marketing experience
- Advertising and media agency management skills is a plus
- Good understanding of payments eco-system is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Manage and accurately report budgets
- Comfortable managing project budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and German
This role comes with multiple benefits and a salary package of at least 63.000 EUR.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.