Clinical Specialist (m/w/d)
Our client is driven by a passion to help patients. They partner with clinicians to develop innovative technologies in the areas of structural heart disease and critical care monitoring to help patients live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Responsible for certification of the centers, physicians and other related staff
- Interact with KOL and proctors
- Provide education on all aspects of the device, device handling, implantation and troubleshooting techniques related to equipment, tools and products required for device implants
- Develop and continuously improve training curriculum, training materials and training tools, based on clinical trial experience, guidelines and SOP
- Business Intelligence
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on technical matters related to products and procedures through conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service structured education programs.
- Throughout commercial procedures provide physicians and medical staff with required follow-up support to ensure continuity of education and technical support related to all aspects of patient outcome.
- Plan and implement growth strategies within focused accounts in partnership with the Sales and Sales Management
- Responsible for upselling in key strategic accounts working in conjunction with Business Managers
- Validate software and hardware updates in the field as applicable
- Learns the product(s), physiology, anatomy, applications of the market
- Regularly reviews clinical support activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts, as well as, competitive activity with the NSM and the appropriate Sales Specialist.
- Other incidental duties
- experience of previous related medical device and/or clinical experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field, training experience in clinical / technical environment preferred
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite and ability to operate general office machinery
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of cardiovascular science
- Moderate understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology
- Moderate understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and documents, device accountability and adverse events reporting
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the organization on specific projects
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
- International working environment
- Further development possibilities
- Established company
- For this position, a salary of EUR 55,000, - (full-time, 40h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.