Commercial Director Romania (m/f)
Premium goods distributor in the consumer goods industry
Commercial leadership of the Romanian organization
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Commercial Director Romania (m/f) to be based in Bucharest.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Director Romania (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the sustainable and profitable growth of sales including gross margin and market share within the territory of Romania;
- Responsibility for executing both the brand and sales strategy of the company in Romania;
- Responsibility for direct involvement in key customer relationship management and networking in Romania;
- Responsibility for the leadership & development of the network of own-operated retail outlets across Romania;
- Responsibility for the complete organisational development of the Romanian entity including recruitment and leadership of management members;
- Responsibility for implementing a brand awareness roadmap across Romania;
- Responsibility for developing new business initiatives and sharing relevant best-practice;
- Responsibility for contributing towards budget planning, with regular updates and pro-active interventions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in BA/ Marketing or Sales or equivalent;
- 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing with an international company and in the function of a commercial leader/ sales director;
- Professional background in the premium / luxury brands within the consumer goods or a relatable industry;
- Experience in leadership & development of own-retail network, or relatable experience in an omni-channel sales or commercial leadership function;
- Experienced in key account management;
- The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership capabilities and experience in building a high performing, highly engaged team;
- Track record of results delivery and talent development;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.