Commercial Director Romania (m/f)
Premium goods distributor in the consumer goods industry
Commercial leadership of the Romanian organization
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods industry, on their behalf we are currently looking for a Commercial Director Romania (m/f) to be based in Bucharest.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Director Romania (m/f) will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the sustainable and profitable growth of sales including gross margin and market share within the territory of Romania;
- Responsibility for executing both the brand and sales strategy of the company in Romania;
- Responsibility for direct involvement in key customer relationship management and networking in Romania;
- Responsibility for the leadership & development of the network of own-operated retail outlets across Romania;
- Responsibility for the complete organisational development of the Romanian entity including recruitment and leadership of management members;
- Responsibility for implementing a brand awareness roadmap across Romania;
- Responsibility for developing new business initiatives and sharing relevant best-practice;
- Responsibility for contributing towards budget planning, with regular updates and pro-active interventions.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- University degree in BA/ Marketing or Sales or equivalent;
- 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing with an international company and in the function of a commercial leader/ sales director;
- Professional background in the premium / luxury brands within the consumer goods or a relatable industry;
- Experience in leadership & development of own-retail network, or relatable experience in an omni-channel sales or commercial leadership function;
- Experienced in key account management;
- The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership capabilities and experience in building a high performing, highly engaged team;
- Track record of results delivery and talent development;
- Fluent Romanian and English language skills.
Attractive salary package.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.