Content and Digital Marketing Manager
International team collaboration
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new site based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, conversion goals, as well as customer engagement and retention across Company's portfolio
- Strategize and execute global digital campaigns that meet campaign objectives
- Create, review, and publish engaging content for a variety of digital platforms, such as emails, blogs, websites, landing pages, videos, infographics, and social media channels, while ensuring content is on-brand, and tailor-fit for every step of the sales funnel
- Ensure all owned channel communications are clear with customer focus, strong value propositions and represent the brand character
- Work closely with the design and marketing teams
- Drive traffic to content assets by leveraging search, social media, landing pages, advertising and more.
- Support inbound lead generation and marketing automation build-up
- Ability to craft persuasive and informative digital content in English that drives sales for a variety of different digital channels, preferably with a storytelling approach
- Master's degree in Digital Marketing, Communication, Business or other relevant areas
- 5+ years of experience in creating high-quality digital content for websites, landing pages, emails and social media, ideally in the dental/pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- A good combination of B2B and B2C experience is preferable
- Strong project management skills
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Sport card
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.