Corporate Maintenance Manager (m/w)
Development and coordination of maintenance concepts
Optimization of maintenance projects for the global production
Our client is one of the global leading supplier of building materials and system building materials.
The company has a very strong and global positioned production network.
- Development of maintenance concepts and continuous improvement of the organization of maintenance
- Optimization of preventive maintenance in cooperation with other departments
- Implementation of a Total Productive Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance system
- Coordination of all maintenance processes
- Coach and Train Operation
- Auditing of production sites
- Completed skilled worker education in the field of mechanics, mechatronics, electrics or similar
- Further education (e.g. education as foreman) is an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years specific work experience
- Experience in implementing TPM/PM as well as several years of management experience
- Knowledge of SAP PM
- Readiness to travel
- Good presentation and moderation skills as well as good command of English and good MS Office skills
- Very good communication skills as well as the ability to think in processes
Our client provides an attractive workplace at the headquaters based in Vienna. The environment is dynamic and challenging. The company provides a high level of devolpment opportunities in international actin group. The client offers a minimum salary of 65.000 with the willingness to overpay.