Country Manager Austria (f/m/d) Data and Analytics
Outstanding Carrer Opportunity in high growth Data & Analytics firm
Excellent Business Development skills are key to success
Founded 25 years back and headquartered in Scandinavia our client is a European leader in integrated data services & technology driven data collection methods for consumer insights, analysts and market research and currently active in 18 countries.
We, Michael Page, are proud to recruit for the COUNTRY MANAGER (f/m/d) role in Austria. Reflecting the client needs we are keen to look for a candidate who comes with excellent business development skills.
- Ramp up new business
- Build personal relationship to new clients, relevant organizations and other stakeholders
- Understand and control the local organizations prizing on all methods to all client groups and segments
- Ensure and strengthen our customers local market positioning as the leading fieldwork supplier through communication, branding and marketing
- Backoffice services and project management will be provided by the German Operations in phase I.
- Hire project managers according to budget development
- Yearly run-through of the organization to confirm optimal staffing, localization, structure and competence
- Ensure optimal production capacity on all methods
- Develop the efficiency in production (all methods) and project handling
- Conduct necessary changes to ensure optimization
- Further develop our positioning through quality in hosted arrangements and participation in conferences, meetings and other relevant events
- Increase the value of the company
- Continuous improvement of revenue, margins and EBITDA (unless interrupted by approved strategic decisions)
- Make sure that all financial/project reports are correct
Who are we looking for
- We are looking for an experienced manager to establish an Austrian based operation as "No 1" (phase I). Later control and oversee all resulting business operations (phase II).
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader with drive and capability to plan and execute our customer growth into new client segments. A true passion for people at employee and customer level, ready to develop relations in both ends towards a position as the preferred data service company in the industry.
- Ideal candidate has around six years or more experience in B2B Sales in the digital and/or professional services industry, ideally with a focus on FMCG, Retail, e-commerce
- Strong business acumen to understand strategy, business models and technology-driven services, the overall industry value chain and local consumer insight market
- A network whithin the data/research/insights industry is a plus
- Completed university degree where a course in empirical research methods was mandatory
- Fluent in German and English
- Willigness to increase the value of the company
- Monitoring industry and customer trends to come up with business development initiatives
- Interpersonal skills with true care for employees and ability to motivate
- Passion for customer development, market communication and market development
- Driven and resilient personality with demonstrated success in performance-orientation and goal achievement, analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to understand corporate systems, industry systems and technology
- Ability to translate own business needs to workable descriptions in cooperation with technological staff
- Willingness and ability to work in a matrix organization coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Opportunity to grow with a PE backed company
- Opportunity to build and create a new venture
- Dynamic and international working environment with an English corporate language
- A salary package starting from 70.000 EUR
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.