Director of Credit (m/f)
Successful, rapidly growing FinTech company!
Great career opportunities!
Our client, a successful and rapidly growing FinTech company, is opening a new office in Vienna. The company is already well-known in many parts of the world. Our client is redefining lending to lower mid-market businesses globally, using its next-generation credit platform.
- Responsible for designing and building the credit underwriting infrastructure that conducts detailed analysis of loan opportunities across various sectors, in conjunction with our platform.
- Building and leading a team of highly motivated credit analysts to deliver and execute various business tasks as per the defined timelines.
- Developing detailed financial models, comprised of transactions details, financial statement analysis, and credit metrics.
- Developing proposals for loan structuring and appropriate covenants that fit the financial model of a company.
- Conducting sensitivity analysis on projections for stress testing on loans for serviceability.
- Preparing credit reports covering detailed analysis of business, industry, management and financials.
- Helping junior team members in identifying deal-specific covenants which can act as early warning signs for monitoring bench.
- Managing and keeping the team morale high during high-flow and testing times.
- Making use of both logic and intuition to define problems and solutions; going beyond accepted approaches.
- Representing the company to the outside world, including lending partners, board of directors & other strategic alliances.
- Finance major or a master's degree with finance specialization
- Extensive experience (12-15 years) as a credit analyst gained through working with rating agencies and financial institutions. Credit risk exposure in commercial banking is preferable
- Strong communicator (written and oral) both in German and English
- Flexibility to travel as and when needed
- Negotiation and interactions skills; ability to achieve win-win outcomes
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders; facilitation and coaching skills are highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects
- Outstanding ability to solve problems in an independent and data-driven manner while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding environment
Our client offers an annual gross salary of 120.000 Euro. Overpayment depending on the qualifications and work experience is possible.