Embedded Software Architect (m/f/d)
Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation
Experience with embedded software architecture
Our client is high-tech company with plants/offces all over the world. For the office in Vienna we are searching an Embedded Software Architect (m/f/d) for the development of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems.
- Working on series and/or pre-development projects leading edge technology within the Automotive industry
- Development of platform software architectures for autonomous driving, chassis control and electric drive functions
- Focus on safety critical real time systems based on high-end SoCs, microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the-art operating systems including Linux
- Evaluate and migrate candidate technologies from advanced IT areas to the embedded Automotive world
- Alignment with overall system architectures and customer requirements
- Take over responsibilities along the whole project lifecycle - from expert support of our sales team to high-level architecture and concept design, development, system integration and customer support
- Support of in-car software and system integration in-house and with our clients
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experiences within your team, providing guidance for software developers and creating new ideas together
- University degree in a relevant field of study
- Strong experience in embedded software development (C/C++), software architectures and modeling concepts including UML
- Knowledge of operating systems and related communication concepts (POSIX, Linux, AUTOSAR)
- Knowledge of HW virtualization and multicore SoCs
- Experience with safety-related development (IEC61508, ISO 26262) is a plus
- Good knowledge of software engineering processes (SPICE or CMMI)
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation
- Ability to think analytically, flexibility, solution-orientated working style and strong communication skills are among your strengths
- Good command of English is a must, in addition German is preferable
Our client offers the possbility to work in an exciting work environment with an unique team spirit in the center of Vienna.
The minimum salary for this position are 50.000 Euro gross per year. Of course our client will offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.