Embedded Systems Engineer (gn) Robotics, Start-up
Bring in and develop your own ideas
Make a real impact on the product and the industry
Our client in Vienna is a startup which develops complex machines and automates processes in an international high-growth market with very innovative technology that allows its partners and clients to drastically speed-up production processes and increase profit significantly. In this role as an Embedded Systems Engineer you give life to complex automated machines.
- In this role as an Embedded Systems Engineer you are the expert and driver of the automated machines souls. You build embedded software and GUIs to train their intelligence.
- You design analog and digital circuits, chose and test the right sensors and connect them to the hardware which you also test.
- Participate in data collections including experiment design and analysis of collected data
- Generate documentation and build instructions for new software designs
- Troubleshoot early-stage and early-production design and functionality problems
- Work closely with the Product Owner to deliver innovative designs/code and continually improve already-completed designs
- Access to full-scale product development environment to develop and test the prototypes
- University degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic / Computer / Robotic or Embedded Systems Engineering
- Demonstrated experience and success building, coding, testing embedded software for robotics-like hardware
- Experience in fast-moving startups is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with customers, vendors, employees, and managers outside and within the company
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
- Ability to work creatively and with agility: a nice balance of creative vs. process-orientation
- Knowledge of innovation-driven development methods with a focus on agile
- Permanent work contract
- Centrally located and easily reachable office in Vienna
- Attractive salary between 60.000 and 80.000 EUR gross p.a. according to your qualification and experience
- The opportunity to bring in and develop your own ideas that make a real impact on the product and the industry
- Flat hierarchy and short decision processes
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life-balance
- For further information contact or +43 676 620 5768
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.