EMEA Senior Manager - Direct Materials (NDP) - NEW SSC
An American global company from Medical sector
Being Project Manager
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable, and well-known company from the medical device sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe.
- Responsible for multiple procurement activities while balancing both site and corporate objectives.
- Champion of Early Supplier Involvement
- Development and management of prototype supply base
- Partnering and supporting R&D to give market knowledge and best supply base to support NPD activities
- Achieve target costing and savings in the NPD phase
- Plans organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function.
- Implements visual management of key data for cost savings, supplier spend, days payable outstanding, time to market, on time delivery, supplier risk, contractual coverage, and other sourcing related key performance indicators.
- Drafts and reviews comprehensive supply agreements to capture company expectations and ensure supply chain continuity
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and Master Protocols to ensure data accuracy.
- Conducts supplier risk management by reviewing sourcing restrictions, revenue impacts, supplier evaluation ratings, and supplier stability indicator scores.
- Visits major vendors to discuss issues/concerns to maintain good relationships as required.
- Organizes and supports buying activity by assuring the best price and quality for all direct material items/ commodities.
- Ensures that suppliers are adhering to developed routing guides and established corporate guidance.
- Project Management leader for the department and their individual projects. Acts as reporting lead in operations and procurement policy deployment and other meetings such as the change control board, gross margin and other meetings related to project prioritization for cost savings initiatives.
- Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilize appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Familiar with running e-actions online bidding tools
- Cultivates and sustains an effective organization through the selection, training, compensation and motivation of department personnel.
- Follows GMP, ISO, FDA and all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Prepares instructions regarding purchasing systems and procedures.
- Completed University Degree (FH, BA, etc) in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or other related fields with a combination of relevant experience
- 5 years of Procurement or Supply Chain experience.
- Technical or engineering background strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English language skills in written & verbal form
- International travel (up to 20-30%).
- Profound Knowledge of FDA & ISO standards
- 7+ years of experience managing teams in a Project Management, Procurement, Supply Chain
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets, prepare formal reports of findings and provide decision support based on data.
- Knowledge of general business procurement practices and techniques, negotiations, as well as characteristics and usage of materials or services to be procured is required
- Demonstrated patience in working with diverse cross-functional teams
- Intermediate-advanced program knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio).
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Doesn't it fit in your career plans/profile? Please help someone else to find their #dreamjob by sharing or liking this post.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.